Welcome to my culinary haven, where the realms of flavor unfold as I unveil the ultimate bomb meatloaf recipe designed to tantalize your taste buds. This ageless American classic, the bomb meatloaf, is a testament to crowd-pleasing perfection, whether it graces the table during heartwarming family meals or gatherings of cherished companions. Prepare to set off on a culinary trip that honors savory foods, fragrant spices, and a symphony of textures that work together to enhance your eating experience. Let’s dive headlong into this realm of scrumptiousness and unravel the secrets of forging a meatloaf masterpiece that ignites an insatiable craving. Get ready to unleash a flavor explosion that will alter your culinary abilities.
Bomb Meatloaf Recipe: Easy to Make and Sure to Please
For the meatloaf:
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of finely minced onion
- 1/2 cup of bell pepper, cut coarsely
- Two cloves of minced garlic
- Two large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- Two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- One teaspoon of dried oregano
- One teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
For the bomb glaze:
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Yield: Serves 8
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Total Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Bomb Meatloaf Recipe Instructions:
1. A Fusion of Flavor Dynamics
Embrace a gourmet odyssey where the essence of the bomb meatloaf recipe lies in the seamless fusion of flavor dynamics. This gastronomic creation promises an ecstatic dance of tenderized ground beef, aromatic onions, vibrant bell peppers, and an intricate medley of herbs and spices, all uniting in a harmonious taste explosion with every delectable bite. This harmonious union guarantees a blast of sensations transporting you to culinary nirvana.
2. Gathering the Culinary Arsenal
Before embarking on your culinary adventure:
- Ensure your culinary arsenal is complete and with the essentials.
- Go to your neighborhood grocery store and buy premium ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, onions, bell peppers, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt, black pepper, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar.
- Remember that the finished product’s foundation is the ingredients’ quality.
3. Crafting the Bomb Meatloaf Fusion
In a symphony of flavors, meld the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, minced garlic, finely minced onion, diced bell pepper, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, dried thyme, oregano within a generous mixing bowl. Channel your inner culinary artist, using your hands to meticulously blend the components, ensuring an even flavor distribution throughout the bomb meatloaf mixture.
4. Sculpting and Elevating with Bomb Glaze
Set your oven’s temperature to 350°F (175°C) before forming the meatloaf masterpiece. Nestle the meatloaf amalgamation within a generously buttered loaf pan or onto a baking sheet. Craft the mixture into an exquisite loaf-like formation, spanning approximately 9 inches in length and 5 inches in width. It is now time to enhance the allure of your creation with a tantalizing bomb glaze. In a petite bowl, conjure a blend of ketchup, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar, metamorphosing them into a sumptuous glaze. Employ a spoon or brush to lavishly coat the crown of your meatloaf, ensuring every nook and cranny within its flavor-packed embrace.
5. Mastery in the Gastronomic Chronology
Place your prepared bomb meatloaf in the preheated oven, allowing it to bask in the warmth for around 1 hour or until its internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). As the meatloaf undergoes its metamorphosis, the glaze shall metamorphose into a glorious, golden-brown crust, infusing the surroundings with an irresistible melange of aromas. Given the variability in cooking times, employing a meat thermometer is sage advice to confirm the thoroughness of the cooking process.
6. An Interlude of Fusion
Once the bomb meatloaf attains its pinnacle of perfection, withdraw it from the oven and grant it a 10-minute respite. This brief hiatus is an intermezzo wherein flavors harmonize, readying themselves for the symphony of slicing and serving.
7. Presenting and Indulging
With eager anticipation, carve the bomb meatloaf into hearty, succulent slices. Showcase them alongside your favored accompaniments, whether velvety mashed potatoes, oven-roasted vegetables, or a crisp garden salad. Drizzle a spoonful of homemade gravy or tangy ketchup over the meatloaf to heighten the culinary expedition, amplifying its savory essence. The tender, rich meat, complemented by the caramelized glaze, guarantees a culinary journey to unadulterated delight.
8. Unleash Your Inner Culinary Alchemist
Embrace your culinary artistry by infusing your bomb meatloaf recipe with your personal touch. Introduce grated cheese, finely diced mushrooms, or fragrant fresh herbs to curate diverse amalgamations. These enhancements are poised to enrich the flavor tapestry and bestow a distinct character to your culinary marvel. Additionally, as you tailor the meatloaf to your discerning palate, please do not hesitate to experiment with an array of glazes, whether they manifest as a smoky barbecue infusion or a zingy tomato-based fusion.
9. The conclusion and culinary reminiscence
Should you find yourself blessed with surplus bomb meatloaf, fear not! Safeguard their pristine condition by confining them within an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Individual slices can be carefully ensconced in cling wrap and stowed away within a freezer-safe pouch. When reheating, the prudent course of action involves allowing the meatloaf to thaw in the refrigerator overnight, thus ensuring the revival of its delectable flavors and textures.
In Conclusion, the bomb meatloaf recipe is an unbeatable champion, weaving comfort and jubilation into every culinary rendezvous. This culinary opus shall indelibly capture the hearts and palates of your cherished company through the harmonious marriage of savory constituents, succulent texture, and the enigmatic caress of caramelized glaze. Hence, embrace the culinary realm, savor the art of gastronomy, and relish the enchantment of shaping your bomb meatloaf. Brace yourself for an expedition into a world of cherished memories and the unrivaled ecstasy encapsulated within each sumptuous morsel.
Bomb Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Bell Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
For the Glaze:
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Put parchment paper on a baking pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a big bowl, combine all the meatloaf ingredients, excluding the parsley garnish. Mix everything together with clean hands until well combined.
- The beef mixture should be shaped into a loaf and placed on the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- In a small dish, mix all the glaze ingredients together using a whisk.
- Before placing the meatloaf in the oven, brush the top and sides with a third of the glaze.
- 30 minutes of baking. Taking the meatloaf out of the oven. Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Return the oven to the oven after brushing on a thick, even layer of the remaining glaze. Bake the meatloaf for a further 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Before slicing and serving, remove from the oven, cover, and allow cool for about 10 minutes.
- Before serving with your favorite sides, garnish with fresh parsley.
Trans fat: 1g
Total fat: 22g
Saturated fat: 8g
Unsaturated fat: 10g